Hey hey, just popping in.. this week is my last week of classes, woo hoo! I am feeling kind of mixed about it, because I really have no idea WHATS NEXT… but anyways, Sunday marked the first of a new month. New month = new goals and things to look forward too 🙂
November was a great month & was filled with festive food, parties and friends! I also set small goals, which I plan on doing month to month. Let’s see how well I did..
- Drink lemon water : goal met, I drink a lot more water than usual & I really did my best to reach for more water rather than coffee
- Switch up workouts as best as I can: goal was met, but I think it could have been better!
- Focus on the last month of school : STILL working on this, at the home stretch now! 😉
December is already looking full + fun! Tis’ the season : ) here’s what I’m looing forward too:
- Finishing school! <– this exciting and scary at the same time. I am not sure what I’m doing next..
- Visiting waterfront winterfest, a new tradition and holiday thing to do with the family
- Cookie swap with my mom and sisters, it will be my first one! <– please let me know what your favorites are
- Jenna’s ugly Christmas sweater party (as well as schedule allows)
- Christmas eve @ my dads house
- Christmas Italian dinner at Cassidy’s in laws
- New Years Eve: work a holiday party then .. TBD
Phew, lot’s of great things to look forward too. The first 2 weeks of December will be dedicated to school work, so after that it’s going to be a time crunch.
This month my goals:
- ENJOY everything! December is very hectic and can be stressful. But I really want to enjoy all of it!
- Plan ahead: Having a bit of a schedule helps, this month for sure needs some looking ahead!
- Treat myself: holidays stress some out since its FILLED with lots of yummy things, instead of denying all the goodness, be smart about it. Have your cake and eat it too, plus some greens! 😉
>> What are you most excited for this month?
Have you ever done a cookie swap? What’s your favorite?