Lately I’ve been all about trying more holistic approaches on things. Nothing to crazy,
but trying things out for my skin. I recently shared the >> benefits of coconut oil <<… now how about Vitamin E.
\ \ vitamin e : a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for normal reproduction; an important antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in the body.
I have been using Trader Joes VIT E oil for a few weeks & I personally think I see day-to-day differences. Between this & coco oil my skin is a lot more pimple free, smoother & scars seem to be fading. I think that having healthy skin is very important. I don’t know much about make up, so having nice skin is something I am trying to take MORE pride in.
Here are some benefits of using the oil:
- erase scaring
- erase pregnancy stretch marks
- treat a minor sunburn
- great for wrinkles <– never to early to start taking care of them 😉
Benefits of vitamin E overall:
- As an antioxidant with a powerful punch.. vitamin E helps prevent cancer, heart disease, strokes, cataracts and possibly some of the signs of aging <– slather it on your face : )
- Vitamin E protects artery walls and keeps the “bad” low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol from being oxidized.
- Vitamin E protects cells and DNA from damage that can turn cancerous
- Vitamin E can be beneficial to people with diabetes. It enhances the action of insulin and improves blood glucose metabolism by reducing oxidative stress.
- Many women report that vitamin E helps reduce hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause.
Where can you get vitamin E from… ? RIGHT IN YOUR DAILY DIET*
- Leafy greens
- Nuts! (peanuts, hazelnuts, & especially almonds) also seeds (sunflower seeds)
- Dried herbs
- Dried apricots
How do you feel about trying different oils on your skin?
Do you believe in trying natural remedies?
Have a happy weekend!!!